Gerrit was honored today in an assembly for exhibiting the schools monthly character focus. October was Helpfuless. The recess duties named Gerrit for consistantly helping put equipment away even if he didn't play with it, and being kind and respectful to others. Sven, Trevor, and I all went this morning to cheer him on! I love his school. I wish Hyrum could get get picked up this year. He is still number 3 on the waiting list.
2 More volleyball games with Rebbeka this Saturday. Hooray! I am so done with this craziness. Rebbeka has been getting frustrated with her team because there are so many who are playing because it is a fun social time. They don't care about volleyball. I was hoping Rebbeka would be able to get ready for tryouts next year, but not the way it's been going. She really could've improved a lot had she been placed on the other 6th grade team.
No comments:
Post a Comment